Batman: Arkham City Harley Quinn DLC Teased
That’s the image that was tweeted earlier today by the official Arkham City Twitter account. No text accompanied the picture, but a following tweet proclaims the team’s excitement over fan speculation, so speculate we will! (possible spoilers after the jump)The biggest rumor is that the DLC will feature Robin as the playable character, as Eurogamer pointed out these leaked achievements earlier this month:
- Lost Property [Bronze] – No crimefighter should be without this
- Breaking and Entering [Bronze] – Find a way into the secret base
- How’s It Hanging? [Silver] – Clean up the Dry Docks
- The Last Laugh [Silver] – The joke’s on who?
- Frequent Flyer [Bronze] – Zip Kick 3 different thugs
- Battering Ram [Bronze] – Shield Bash 5 different thugs
- Snap To It [Bronze] – Snap Flash an unarmed thug, an armed thug, an environmental object and a Titan
- Bomb Squad [Bronze] – Defuse all bombs in 3 minutes or less
- A Few New Tricks [Bronze] – Use 5 different Quickfire gadgets in one fight as Robin in Harley Quinn’s Revenge
- Party’s Over [Silver] – Destroy all Harley Balloons
There could of course be more to the story, but who knows?! We’ll find out soon enough.