WTF Wednesday: Burger King’s Bacon Sundae
That’s it. I love bacon as much as the next gent, but this meme-like craze for it has to just stop. Now. For the summer, Burger King is offering up a special summer menu. You know what’s on that menu? A bacon sundae. Hit the jump for all the disgusting details.
Here’s the thing. I can understand a lot of the items on their summer menu. Whoppers or chicken sandwiches with a barbecue sauce? I’m sure it’s terrible for you, but it sounds reasonable. Frozen lemonade? Yeah, that’s average. But a bacon sundae? Really?
I want to do a safari. I want to camp outside a Burger King in full safari gear, hat and all, and just watch the people that go in and order this thing. They can’t be normal people. Speaking of normal people, what kind of psychotic executive even comes up with something like this? I like bacon. I like ice cream. But together? No thank you.
All you psychotics out there can look forward to enjoying your bacon sundaes this summer at a Burger King near you.
Top Posts & Pages
- Awesomesauce: This 'FINAL FANTASY XIII-2' Lightning Figure Is Possibly Square's Best Work Yet
- Geek Treats: The Justice League of Alcohol
- How the Joker is Screwing Up the Continuity of the New 52 Batman Timeline
- The Rogues Gallery: Black Cat
- Kid Flash Is In Jail In This Preview of 'Teen Titans #2'
- Hyrule: Total War
- The Rogues Gallery: Hawkeye
- The Pokemon Zodiac and Horoscopes
- Square Announces 'FINAL FANTASY XIV Version 2.0' and Provides a Slew of Details and Artwork
- DC Comics Announces 'Justice League of America'