WTF Wednesday: Burger King’s Bacon Sundae
That’s it. I love bacon as much as the next gent, but this meme-like craze for it has to just stop. Now. For the summer, Burger King is offering up a special summer menu. You know what’s on that menu? A bacon sundae. Hit the jump for all the disgusting details.
Here’s the thing. I can understand a lot of the items on their summer menu. Whoppers or chicken sandwiches with a barbecue sauce? I’m sure it’s terrible for you, but it sounds reasonable. Frozen lemonade? Yeah, that’s average. But a bacon sundae? Really?
I want to do a safari. I want to camp outside a Burger King in full safari gear, hat and all, and just watch the people that go in and order this thing. They can’t be normal people. Speaking of normal people, what kind of psychotic executive even comes up with something like this? I like bacon. I like ice cream. But together? No thank you.
All you psychotics out there can look forward to enjoying your bacon sundaes this summer at a Burger King near you.
Top Posts & Pages
- Geek Treats: The Justice League of Alcohol
- Web Roundup: Rock Yourself to Sleep, 25 Worst Movies on Netflix, and Cat Superheroes
- Damian Wayne Misses Dick Grayson, Writes Letters
- Awesomesauce: The Absolutely Stunning Fairytale Art of Alice X. Zhang
- My 5 Favorite 'Batman' Books of All Time (So Far)
- How the Joker is Screwing Up the Continuity of the New 52 Batman Timeline
- WTF Wednesday: The Creepiest Flareon Cosplay in Existence
- All the Alternate Costumes of 'Batman: Arkham City'
- The Rogues Gallery: Black Cat
- The Rogues Gallery: The Justice League