Awesomesauce: Gary Oldman Would Really Appreciate It If Athletes Would Stop Acting
I have to agree it’s always baffling when a role in a film goes to a musician or an athlete instead of some actor trying to make a living at his craft, and it would seem Gary Oldman agrees. The video above is a clip from a recent Jimmy Kimmel Live where Oldman puts out a sort of public service announcement to athletes who keep trying to act, and it is hysterical. Check it out above.
Top Posts & Pages
- Awesomesauce: This 'FINAL FANTASY XIII-2' Lightning Figure Is Possibly Square's Best Work Yet
- Geek Treats: The Justice League of Alcohol
- How the Joker is Screwing Up the Continuity of the New 52 Batman Timeline
- The Rogues Gallery: Black Cat
- Kid Flash Is In Jail In This Preview of 'Teen Titans #2'
- Hyrule: Total War
- The Rogues Gallery: Hawkeye
- The Pokemon Zodiac and Horoscopes
- Square Announces 'FINAL FANTASY XIV Version 2.0' and Provides a Slew of Details and Artwork
- DC Comics Announces 'Justice League of America'