It’s a good time to be a Godzilla fan. This year the King of the Monsters is finally returning to the big screen after the atrocious Godzilla back in 1998 sent everyone’s favorite giant lizard into a production coma, and based on everything we’ve seen so far (seriously, how freaking amazing was that first trailer?) from Gareth Edward’s reboot it looks like old scale-back’s in good hands. We’ve got a new poster for the film now that shows a bit more of Godzilla himself, a cover for Empire Magazine that shows him in all his glory, audio released of the roar, and I’ve also reattached the first trailer just because we never shared it here. Hit the jump to check it out.
The Amazing Spider-Man is an interesting case. It looks extremely promising but I think a lot of the hype for it is severely downplayed due to being sandwiched between The Avengers, which continues to just crush at the box office, and the upcoming finale to Nolan’s Batman trilogy, The Dark Knight Rises. Still, it’s definitely worth getting excited over and it’s viral games have been an absolute blast. Hit the jump to see the latest clip from the game, which showcases Dr. Conners and his transformation.
The website thedarkknightrises.com has spurred to life today, revealing a wanted ad for The Batman. In it, Commissioner Pete Foley stresses the importance of catching the vigilante as Harvey Dent Day draws near. Check out the warrant and see the list of locations after the jump! Read more…
Top Posts & Pages
- Ever Notice the Best Link Cosplayers Are Women?
- The Rogues Gallery: FINAL FANTASY XIII
- New Grand Company Gear Announced for 'FINAL FANTASY XIV'
- Geek Treats: The Justice League of Alcohol
- My 5 Favorite 'Batman' Books of All Time (So Far)
- All the Alternate Costumes of 'Batman: Arkham City'
- Awesomesauce: DC's Build-Your-Own Batman Chess Set
- How the Joker is Screwing Up the Continuity of the New 52 Batman Timeline