Man, when it rains it pours. We’ve gotten a ton of marketing material for The Dark Knight Rises in the last week or so, and it just keeps coming. Today we have two new banners that were released, as well as a poster that was hidden and secret until being discovered by reading the QR codes on other posters. Nifty. Hit the jump to check them out.
We’ve got a whole plethora of marketing materials for The Dark Knight Rises hitting recently, and today that trend continues. Warner Bros. has released four massive banners for Christopher Nolan’s final outing with the Batman, all showcasing the scale of the, well, war between Batman and Bane. Hit the jump to check them out.
Top Posts & Pages
- Geek Treats: The Justice League of Alcohol
- Web Roundup: Rock Yourself to Sleep, 25 Worst Movies on Netflix, and Cat Superheroes
- Damian Wayne Misses Dick Grayson, Writes Letters
- Awesomesauce: The Absolutely Stunning Fairytale Art of Alice X. Zhang
- My 5 Favorite 'Batman' Books of All Time (So Far)
- How the Joker is Screwing Up the Continuity of the New 52 Batman Timeline
- WTF Wednesday: The Creepiest Flareon Cosplay in Existence
- All the Alternate Costumes of 'Batman: Arkham City'
- The Rogues Gallery: Black Cat
- The Rogues Gallery: The Justice League